Prophecies given by Harold Eatmon
When possible we have included the actual occurrence of a prophecy in audio or video format, and also provided documentation when a prophecy is fulfilled.
What the Bible says about the Gift of Prophecy
- Revelation 19:10 “…For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
- Joel 2:28 “And it shall come to pass afterward, That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy…”
- 1 Corinthians 12:10b-11a “To another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things.”
- 1 Corinthians 14:1 “Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy.”
- 1 Corinthians 14:3-5 “He who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men. He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church. I wish you all spoke with tongues, but even more that you prophesied.” Paul clearly explains the purpose and importance of prophecy in the Church today.
- 1 Corinthians 14:31 “For you can all prophesy one by one, that all may learn and all may be encouraged.”
- 1 Timothy 4:14 “Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership.” The New Testament church established ministers in the church first “by prophecy” and then released them to minister.
What the Bible says about the Office of the Prophet:
- Ephesians 4:11-12 “And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.” Christ Himself established the Office of the Prophet in the Church.
- Ephesians 2:20 “having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone,”
- 1 Corinthians 12:28 “And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues.”